Friday 1 March 2013

Book Reviews....?

Hi everyone!

Wondering why I don't have very many book reviews on this blog? Well, the simple answer is that they are all on Goodreads! So, if you want something more in depth then my recommended reading section, I suggest you head over to my Goodreads page.

http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5448122.Ravin_Tija_Maurice

Now, on occasion I post a book review here, and I will continue to do that. But, if you really feel the need for something right now, please go over to Goodreads and take a look around.
At this time, I have not received books strictly for the purpose of reviewing. Anything that I have reviewed is something that I picked and read on my own. Why is that, you're wondering? No one has asked me to review their book!

But, in some cases I would consider it. If that ever comes up.


   I am also hunting for reviewers to read Rebirth. Are you interested? Leave me your info here or on facebook, and I will get in touch with you as soon as I possibly can.

http://www.facebook.com/RebirthBookRTM

No comments:

Post a Comment