Wednesday 13 March 2013

And just in time for 1750....my first ebook review!!

As most authors in my position know, you spend a certain amount of your day maintaining and looking at your various web presences. Today I happily found my first ebook review on Amazon!
Of course I was pleasantly surprised. There is nothing like the feeling that you have done something right and you have achieved something that you set out to achieve, and that someone else has enjoyed it!

So, I have to send a big thank you to Heather....I appreciate your kind words.

Here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B00BHLHI42/ref=cm_cr_dp_syn_footer?k=Rebirth%20%28The%20Afflicted%29&showViewpoints=1

And I am hoping that by posting this it'll push my counter over 1750...which is another big hooray! Thanks for coming by, and thanks for coming back!

And if you haven't picked up your copy of Rebirth, it's now available on Barnes and Noble and Kobo as well as Kindle and Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment