Friday 8 January 2016

Sharing Some Wisdom

Hello dear readers!

I saw this amazing video on facebook yesterday that I wanted to share with you all. It is actress Jada Pinkett Smith talking about being a wife and mom.

She discusses finding balance and weighing helping her family reach their dreams while still trying to reach her own dreams, and something in her words really spoke to me.
I think this is an important subject and something that all wives and mothers need to hear.
We are programed, at some point I don't know when, to believe that wanting things for ourselves is wrong and selfish when you have a husband and family. The key is finding balance, and I think it is summed up quite beautifully in this video.

Please enjoy, and let me know your thoughts!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153819590839494&id=11445289493

No comments:

Post a Comment