Tuesday 1 November 2016

It's NaNo time!

Hello all!

So I am officially signed up for NaNoWriMo this year (come be my buddy!  My username is Ravin Tija Maurice) in the hopes that I will be able to finish my non series WIP. Which, if you look on the nano site, you will now know is called Dirty Pretty Things or DPT for short. I am super excited, I have never done nano before and I am hoping that its the push I need to get this shit done.
But I am about mid way through so I won't be starting from the jump off point, which is ok. And because of that if I even get half of the 50,000 word goal done on it to get it finished I will be extremely happy.

So! My stats are as of now, Nov 1:
TITLE - Dirty Pretty Things
GENRE - Urban Fantasy, but is listed as horror/supernatural on the nano site because that was the closest category
WORD COUNT - 63, 987

Good luck everyone!

Wanna chat about NaNoWriMo?
Post a comment or come check me out on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment